UAF Experimental Nanosuit
- Reduce Refresh by 2
- Pick an aspect related to your Nanosuit
- Buy the NANOSUIT skill
- Experimental TPF-Based Power System
This skill allows you to control the UAF Experimental Nanosuit. Depending on the current Mode of Operation, the NANOSUIT skill may replace the FIGHT, PHYSIQUE, STEALTH, or ATHLETICS skills.
To switch between Modes of Operation, the player must OVERCOME using NANOSUIT vs. Passive +1. This counts as the player’s one allowable skill roll during an exchange.
MODES OF OPERATION
- Offense: Use NANOSUIT for FIGHT and PHYSIQUE. Player does not gain additional stress boxes or consequences from the increased PHYSIQUE skill. The Damage Floor of the Nanosuit’s assault rifle becomes WEAPON:3.
- Defense: Use NANOSUIT for ATHLETICS. Player also gains the stunt Sprinter.
- Cloak: Nanosuit provides active camouflage that matches the surrounding environment, which creates an illusion of invisibility. Use NANOSUIT for STEALTH.
The Nanosuit uses an integrated assault rifle system. It is flash suppressed. The Damage Floor in Defense or Cloak Modes is WEAPON:2. It becomes WEAPON:3 in Offense Mode.
The HUD in the helmet contains a computer and communication system that is the equivalent of a VTRS Wrist Computer.
Use NANOSUIT instead of SURVIVAL in most situations.